College Night with the Seattle Sounders!
Clint Dempsey - Forward for the Seattle Sounders.
What: College Night with the Seattle Sounders
Where: CenturyLink Field
When: October 12th, 2016 at 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Tickets: $20.00 and includes a $10 concession voucher
*Use code: COLLEGE16 to secure your tickets today!
It's college night at CenturyLink Field with the Seattle Sounders! Come watch them take on Houston Dynamo. Don't miss out on some great fun and a chance to cheer on our Seattle soccer team!
Pacific Northwest Storm - Typhoon Songda
Pacific Northwest Storm can cause electricity lines to fall over. Stay away and stay safe!
If you haven't heard already a remnant of Typhoon Songda is coming to the PNW. This series of storms will begin Wednesday night and continue into the weekend. Typhoon Songda will hammer the Northwest into the weekend, with the potential for destructive winds, flooding rain, huge waves and coastal flooding in Washington, Oregon and far northern California.
- Wednesday Night: A steady period of rain develops from west to east across Washington, central and western Oregon and northwest California.
- Thursday-Friday: A stronger pulse of heavier rain and strong winds surges into Washington, Oregon and northern California Thursday. High winds are expected along the immediate coast of Washington and Oregon with some strong gusts also possible in the interior later Thursday. Friday should offer a bit of a break in the Northwest.
- Saturday-Sunday: A POWERFUL storm will track near or over parts of the Pacific Northwest Saturday, with effects lingering into Sunday. The strongest winds would occur immediately ahead of and behind the time the front sweeps through, particularly along the coast. Heavy rain, coastal flooding and at least some high-mountain snow are also expected, lingering into Sunday.
- Make a family plan
- Have candles/matches, batteries, and flashlights available
- Have a portable radio ready in case you lose power
- Do not open the refrigerator or freezer door. Food can stay cold in a full refrigerator for up to 24 hours, and in a well-packed freezer for 48 hours
- Have warm clothes and blankets ready
- Have non-perishable food, water, first-aid kit, medication available
- Stay at home when severe weather begins
- Stay away from trees, power lines, unsafe buildings
If you suspect storm damage, water damage, mold growth, or even a fire give SERVPRO of Renton a call at 425-255-2227 our crew will be ready 24/7 for emergency services.
Halloween on a Farm
Local pumpkin patch ready for people to take them home!
It's that time of year again Halloween is right around the corner!
Enjoy pumpkin patches, corn mazes with friends, and hayrides at local farms.
When: October 10th - 31st